How to Treat Patients with Generalized Bodaches / Myalgias

Hi friends

I am posting here a Simple yet difficult to treat clinical situation for discussion purposes.

In our day to day Medical practice, we see a lot number of patients who came with chief complaints of generalized bodyaches and myalgias. The General and systemic examination of these patients is usually normal . 

These patients usually came with a lot of laboratory reports with them and we find these reports to be within normal . The question is how to treat these cases so as to improve their pains.

Is their any relationship of these pains with hyperuricemia or not?

I place this question here for open discussion and your valuable comments.


Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.